Saturday, February 27, 2016

Nicole Gardner--Realtor Springfield TN Buyer's Agent

I am Extremely likely to recommend in future.  Top notch communication, with not only my client, but myself as the selling agent, as well as the listing agent. We knew where we were in the process every step of the way. I loved that about Matt and his team.  I was still not fully buying in, until closing, and guess what... Matt and his team DELIVERED AS PROMISED! We closed on time without any hiccups in the process. Now I have bought in, and recommend them to others looking for a lender.  I was extremely Satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Billy D. Purchased a Home in McMinnville TN

How did your Mortgage Loan Originator, Teresa Rae Kerr do? 5-Best How did your Client Manager, Michael Alan Foster do? 5-Best