Monday, January 27, 2014

R. Wilson- Springfield, TN


Making a major investment, like buying a home, can be very taxing for any individual.  I experienced a situation with another lender who lead me on for a month and at the last minute could not meet my mortgage needs.  Someone recommended Matt Helton.  From the first contact with the mortgage consultant I was lead through each process in a seamless effort.  They constantly were in contact with me for either additional information or exactly where I was in the approval process.  I am now a very pleased and proud home owner thanks to the very personal and professional assistance of Matt Helton and his team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Billy D. Purchased a Home in McMinnville TN

How did your Mortgage Loan Originator, Teresa Rae Kerr do? 5-Best How did your Client Manager, Michael Alan Foster do? 5-Best