Friday, September 13, 2013

X. Chen- Spring Hill, TN


I recently closed a house with the help of Matt and his team. This is a great team to work with. They plan everything ahead of your move and work with your real estate agent to coordinate. They listen to you and understand your intentions as well as concerns. They will try their very best to make sure everything in the mortgage process is smooth and surprise-free. They are great at follow-up and getting things done. I was able to close my house in a little more than three weeks. All this happened while I was out of state and relied on email and fax to do business.

 

I highly recommend Matt and his team, 100%!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Billy D. Purchased a Home in McMinnville TN

How did your Mortgage Loan Originator, Teresa Rae Kerr do? 5-Best How did your Client Manager, Michael Alan Foster do? 5-Best