Wednesday, September 18, 2013

J. Moore- Thompson Station, TN




Wow!  What a great experience working with you and your team.  I couldn't ask for a better team of folks to work with.  I've closed on several loans in the past, but don't think I've ever had any team as prepared and organized as you two.  The process from beginning to end was flawless and worked more smoothly than I have ever experienced.  We closed our loan in record time in 17 days! The updates you and your team would provide me both by email and phone were key to my comfort along the way.  These helped me understand exactly where things were at in the process and also allowed me the best opportunity to pull all of the documents together in such a way that we optimized the time needed on both sides of our partnership.  Well, that probably sums it up best ... partnership.  Knowing that we had a partnership enabled me to move forward with confidence and trust all the way to the end.  Again, I appreciate all the extra steps that you and your team took to make everything along the way ... especially the document underwriting preparation process ... easy, smooth and with the highest integrity.  I'd gladly recommend you to others including friends and acquaintances ... in fact, that's exactly what I'll do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Billy D. Purchased a Home in McMinnville TN

How did your Mortgage Loan Originator, Teresa Rae Kerr do? 5-Best How did your Client Manager, Michael Alan Foster do? 5-Best