Tuesday, September 10, 2013

E. Sharpe- Nashville, TN


I was so excited to get a sales contract on my existing home, but the closing date was coming up in only 3 weeks so I had to act fast!  Luckily I found my perfect home, but by that time we were only 11 short days away from the date I had to be out of my house. I was so anxious and stressed out to think of moving out of my home and having nowhere to go.  What would I do with my things?  Storage and moving is so expensive anyway, could I afford to pay all these costs twice?  What would I do with my pets during this time?  As soon as I began working with Matt, I could tell Matt and his team were making my loan a priority and they genuinely cared about making the outcome positive.  They were incredibly responsive and kept me posted every step of the way.  And we made it! They got my loan done in 11 days, and got me into my new dream home on time!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Billy D. Purchased a Home in McMinnville TN

How did your Mortgage Loan Originator, Teresa Rae Kerr do? 5-Best How did your Client Manager, Michael Alan Foster do? 5-Best