Thursday, September 4, 2014

N. Lane- Pleasant View, TN

Having purchased our previous house through owner financing, I had no idea of all the steps involved in home buying.  Fortunately, I was referred to Matt by our financial adviser, and I'm glad I decided to call.  Matt and his team were very helpful and maintained an open line of communication throughout the entire process.  Without going into a long story, let's just say there was an instance where my family and I were on vacation in the mountains with little to no access to a telephone.  Matt took the reins in our absence and worked with our realtor and together they came through with some important documentation that otherwise would have kept us from getting our dream home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Billy D. Purchased a Home in McMinnville TN

How did your Mortgage Loan Originator, Teresa Rae Kerr do? 5-Best How did your Client Manager, Michael Alan Foster do? 5-Best