Thursday, November 7, 2013

K. Yathiraj- Thompson Station, TN


“It was a great experience working with Matt. Everything went so fast without any hassle from starting till the closing of the house within 30 day period. Their communication was awesome kept me in loop all the time. Before contacting them, I called many lenders for the quotes and none of them were guaranteeing the rates but these people are very honest and the rates did not change at all. They understand our goals and work alongside. I appreciate all the extra steps that Matt took to make everything go smooth ... with the highest integrity.

I would gladly recommend you to others, In fact I already did to couple people for their new purchases.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Billy D. Purchased a Home in McMinnville TN

How did your Mortgage Loan Originator, Teresa Rae Kerr do? 5-Best How did your Client Manager, Michael Alan Foster do? 5-Best